Tuesday, October 02, 2007

daysontheriver blog back up!

Hey all,

So after a great 6 months of summer here in the US, I will be traveling again for the winter. This winter has some great adventures in store!

On October 8th, I will be flying to Lima, Peru. My first week will be spent aquainting myself with Peru, perhaps some treking around Machu Pichu, and trying to get my hands on a kayak if mine doesn't make it down. Good luck is about as good as you can do with kayaks on planes. On October 15th I'm meeting up with the Wet Planet Crew, and we're going to do a month of boating through Peru. We'll be down in the Cotahuasi, and Colca Canyons, the two deepest canyons on earth, followed by the Apurimac, Tombopata, Urubamba, and others.

After a month with that crew, Andy Round, Ben West, Scott Baker, and I will be headed out on a 4 month South American paddling epic. We'll be hitting Bolivia, Chile, and possibly others. Keep an eye on the blog to see where we're at. Itinerary subject to change. Vamos a ver.

No comments: